Thursday, June 6, 2013

Sabrina Devonshire's What's New Newsletter

I'm in the process of setting up a newsletter for readers and fans. If you have entered or won a contest recently, I will invite you to join. If you don't wish to receive my updates, you can simply ignore the confirmation message and you won't be added. I plan to send these newsletters very infrequently, I promise!  They will go out if I have a new release, a special event, or a contest you may be interested in entering. Since I have two new romantic suspense novels coming out in July - my first two books in the LOVE IN THE LABYRINTHS series - my first newsletter will launch in July. I hope you enjoy the newsletter and the new romantic suspense novels I have in store for you :-)

Dangerous Descent by Sabrina Devonshire

No comments:

Post a Comment